Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, teriyaki chicken and vegetable sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have teriyaki chicken and vegetable sandwich using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich:
- Take ・2 slices white bread
- Make ready ・1 Teriyaki Chicken, large size（◎）
- Get ・2 leaves of iceberg lettuce
- Make ready ・1/3 orange bell pepper
- Take ・1/3 yellow bell pepper
- Get ・1/3 cucumber
- Make ready ・1/2 tomato
- Prepare ・some microgreens
- Make ready ・a dollop of mayonnaise
- Take ・a dab of butter
- Take ◎Teriyaki Chicken
- Make ready ・1 large piece of chicken breast (350-400 g, 12.3-14 oz)
- Get ・a dash of salt and pepper
- Prepare ・3 Tbsp Katakuri starch (potato starch)
- Prepare ・2 Tbsp olive oil
- Take A: 3 Tbsp cooking sake
- Get A: 3 Tbsp Mirin (sweet sake, sweet cooking wine)
- Make ready A: 2.5 Tbsp soy sauce
- Get A: 2 Tbsp cane sugar
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/HeDFUcpNACk
- Mix cooking sake, Mirin, soy sauce and cane sugar (A). Microwave it at 600W for 30-40 sec. Mix it lightly to melt the sugar. Teriyaki sauce is ready.
- Cut chicken breast and make it same thickness. Pound it with the back of the knife. Poke holes into the surface of the chicken skin.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper. Coat it with potato starch. Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Put the skin-side down and pan-fry it on medium heat. Do both sides brown and remove extra oil with a paper towel. Pour the teriyaki sauce over the chicken.
- Cook it while turning over it sometimes until the sauce has reduced and thickened. Teriyaki Chicken is ready.
- Wash vegetables and slice up.
- Spread butter onto 1 side of each bread slice. Top 1 slice bread, spread-side up, with iceberg lettuce, bell pepper, cucumber, Teriyaki Chicken, mayonnaise, tomato, microgreens, iceberg lettuce. Top with remaining bread slice, spread-side down.
- Wrap it with parchment paper and cut in half.
Your state of health can be greatly improved by simply eating lots of berries. The first thing you will discover about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Most individuals already understand that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
Nuts and also different seeds will be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of many health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they’re essential mainly because your body uses these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food teriyaki chicken and vegetable sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!