Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms.
stuffed shitake mushrooms, Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed shitake mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms:
- Make ready 12 of Shitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/4 kg of lean ground beef.
- Make ready 1/4 of chopped red onions.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of Cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of mozzarella cheeses.
- Make ready 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley.
Steps to make Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms:
- Take out the stems of the mushrooms and chop finely.
- Heal olive oil in pan.
- Pan should be on medium heat, put the onions for a couple of minutes until soft but not brown..
- Add ground beef and stir occasionally for ten minutes..
- Add parsley and chopped mushroom stems and stir for a couple more minutes..
- Add a small amount of parmesan cheese to your liking, season with salt and pepper and set aside..
- In a different container, put bread crumbs, shredded cheeses, salt and pepper to taste..
- Grease mushrooms with melted butter and put into baking pan..
- Add the stuffing and top with the bread crumb and cheese mixture..
- Bake for 10 minutes covered at 370degrees. switch to broiler for five minutes to brown crust..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stuffed shitake mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms: For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.