French Oat Cakes.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, french oat cakes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
French Oat Cakes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. French Oat Cakes is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have french oat cakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French Oat Cakes:
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- Make ready 1 cup of cottage cheese 2% fat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 3 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Get of Non-stick olive oil spray.
- Make ready of Topping Suggestions:.
- Take of Berries, sliced bananas, walnuts, slivered almonds, honey or.
- Take of pure maple syrup.
Steps to make French Oat Cakes:
- 1. In a blender, add the egg, cottage cheese, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and oats..
- 2. Blend until smooth. The batter should be slightly less thick than a milkshake..
- 3. Coat a frying pan with non-stick spray..
- 4. Over medium heat, pour a 2 inch diameter circle of batter onto the pan. Flip at approximately 2 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food french oat cakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel so much healthier. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to raise your moods also!
French Oat Cakes: Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!