Cottage Cheese with Fried Onions & Rasins.
cottage cheese with fried onions & rasins, Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Cottage Cheese with Fried Onions & Rasins is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cottage Cheese with Fried Onions & Rasins is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cottage cheese with fried onions & rasins using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cottage Cheese with Fried Onions & Rasins:
- Get 250 g of Cottage Cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Raisins.
- Make ready 100 gm of Curd.
- Take 1 Cup of Onion.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Tomato.
- Make ready Leaves of Bay.
- Prepare of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare of Cardamom.
- Make ready of Cloves.
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Take of Garlic.
- Make ready of Ginger.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Chillies.
Instructions to make Cottage Cheese with Fried Onions & Rasins:
- Fry the Onions & keep aside. Next grate the ginger & garlic with cloves & chillies.
- Now pour Olive oil in the Pan & add the paste & tomato till golden brown. Then add the raisins paste & stir well..
- Then add the cheese & after stirring cover the lid & let it be cooked in low flame till 15 minutes..
- Now open the lid & add the curd & stir the curry well. Again cover the curry & let it be cooked in high flame till it turns in above color. Taste the salt & curry is ready to serve.
- Best with bread or Fried Rice..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cottage cheese with fried onions & rasins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the key food items that you should have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. Now when you decide to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. Additionally before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Cottage Cheese with Fried Onions & Rasins: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.