Lentil soup. Don't settle for bland Lentil Soup! Use green lentils, red lentils, brown lentils or a lentil soup mix. Lentil soup is a culinary wonder.
Lentils are coupled with vegetables for this family-friendly lentil soup. Topped with spinach and a splash of vinegar, this is the perfect weekday dinner. My husband said that it was better than any he had had.
lentil soup, Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Lentil soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Lentil soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Don't settle for bland Lentil Soup! Use green lentils, red lentils, brown lentils or a lentil soup mix. Lentil soup is a culinary wonder.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lentil soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil soup:
- Take 2 cups of brown lentils, washed and drained.
- Prepare 3 of medium onions, cut into small cubes.
- Take 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Make ready of For serving: optional.
- Take 1 of loaf pita bread, roasted.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
I added extra garlic and spinach and omitted the olive oil to cut fat. Paprika gives this healthy soup a tasty Hungarian twist. Turkish Lentil Soup Recipe With Vegetables 🥣 Easy and Delicious Turkish Food Recipes. This is the best lentil soup plus prep is quick and it's so easy to make!
Instructions to make Lentil soup:
- In a saucepan, on medium heat, put the lentils and onions with 9 cups of water..
- Stir lentils and onions from time to time. When the water starts to boil, lower the heat and cover the saucepan. Leave to cook for 40 min..
- When lentils are cooked, add in the salt, cumin and black pepper and stir. Remove pan from heat..
- Pour the lentil and onion mixture in a food processor and blend until you get a smooth and thick mixture..
- Pour back the mixture in the saucepan. Put on medium heat. Stir the ingredients while adding the olive oil and leave it to simmer for 5 more minutes..
- Serve the lentil soup immediately..
- A tasty addition to this delicious soup would be a squeeze of lemon and some roasted pita bread pieces that you sprinkle on top of the soup once it’s served..
It's packed with fresh veggies, zesty Italian flavors and plenty of protein rich lentils. A filling comforting soup perfect for serving any day of the year! Vegan Lentil Soup – Chock-full of vegetables and so easy to make from scratch, this hearty lentil soup is full of protein, fiber and so much healthier I needed a new lentil soup in my life – and here it is! Brimming with potatoes, green beans, carrots, tomatoes and perfectly spiced, it's just about the. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lentil soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
Lentil soup: For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.