Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋.
jump-start ginger lemon tea 🍋, A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Foods That Make You Happy
Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have jump-start ginger lemon tea 🍋 using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋:
- Make ready 1/2 of an organic lemon.
- Take 2 tb of Bragg's Apple Cider vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tb of raw honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ginger root.
- Prepare 12 oz. of boiling water.
Instructions to make Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋:
- Peel and chop ginger..
- Juice the lemon, reserve the pulp..
- Add the ginger & lemon/lemon pulp to a coffee cup & fill with hot water..
- Allow the ginger to steep for about 10 minutes..
- Add the honey, and then finally add the vinegar last. *Adding the vinegar last, when the cup has cooled down a bit, prevents the hot water from killing the good bacteria in the vinegar..
- Enjoy the delicious health benefits ☺.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food jump-start ginger lemon tea 🍋 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you would like to be in a better mood. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
Jump-start Ginger Lemon Tea 🍋: By following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.