Ginger Chicken Stir Fry.
ginger chicken stir fry, A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Ginger Chicken Stir Fry is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ginger chicken stir fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Chicken Stir Fry:
- Get 1 1/2-2 lbs of chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 cups of sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1 of sliced peppers(any color.).
- Make ready 2 cups of broccoli florets.
- Make ready 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of honey.
- Get 1/4 cup of soy sauce/liquid aminos.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cold water.
Instructions to make Ginger Chicken Stir Fry:
- In a medium sized bowl or gallon sized ziplock bag, add the chicken and 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch. Mix together until the chicken is evenly coated..
- In a pan over medium heat, add 2 tbsp of of the coconut oil. Put the chicken into the pan and until cooked through and golden brown. Remove and put to the side..
- Using the same pan, add the peppers and carrots. Cook until they are fork tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook another 5 to 10 minutes. Remove and place to the side..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lemon juice, and fresh ginger. In another bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp of cold water and 1 tbsp of cornstarch. Combine with the honey mixture. Pour into the pan and cook until somewhat thickened. About 1 1/2 minutes..
- Finally, add the chicken and vegetables to the pan to cook together for about 3 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ginger chicken stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry: If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.