Tilapia Stir-fry with Ginger Honey Sauce.
tilapia stir-fry with ginger honey sauce, A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. Several foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Foods That Make You Happy
Tilapia Stir-fry with Ginger Honey Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tilapia Stir-fry with Ginger Honey Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tilapia stir-fry with ginger honey sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tilapia Stir-fry with Ginger Honey Sauce:
- Make ready 2 of whole tilapia or 4 fillets.
- Make ready 1 piece of fresh ginger root.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of bird's eye or Thai chili.
- Prepare 1 of small lemon.
- Make ready 3 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Make ready 5 teaspoons of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 of small pinch salt.
- Make ready 1 of small bowl water.
- Get 3 of sprigs fresh dill.
Instructions to make Tilapia Stir-fry with Ginger Honey Sauce:
- Fillet the tilapias, rinse, pat dry..
- Dice the fillets into 3 cm cubes. Coat the fish with a little salt and black pepper and let sit about 15 minutes..
- Heat a good amount of cooking oil in a frying pan. When hot, place the fish in the pan and fry until golden brown on all sides..
- The tilapia tends to fall apart easily when fried, so gently use chopsticks to turn over cubes when frying..
- When both sides of fish are evenly fried, remove and drain the oil..
- Prepare the sauce: Peel off the skin of the ginger and pound. De-seed the bird’s eye chili and slice. Add to a bowl and stir well with honey, water, fish sauce, lemon juice, black pepper..
- Pound garlic and stir-fry until aromatic. Add the mixed sauce and bring to a boil..
- When the sauce thickens, drop the fried fish and chopped dill in. Shake the pan to let the sauce coat the fish or gently use chopsticks to stir thoroughly. Be gentle in order not to break apart the fish..
- Use a pair of tongs to pick out the fish and lay on serving platter. Sprinkle the remaining ginger and garlic left in the pan onto the fish. It's very tasty to serve this dish with rice or use the leftovers to fry with rice ^_^.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tilapia stir-fry with ginger honey sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you wish to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
Tilapia Stir-fry with Ginger Honey Sauce: For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.