Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy
Most grocery stores now carry organic foods. This section is full of what are today known as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse certain maladies. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to eat these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour:
- Make ready 1 Fig
- Make ready 150 grams figs, peeled
- Make ready 180 grams Rice flour confectionery
- Get 60 grams Grape seed oil
- Take 80 grams Beet sugar
- Get 20 grams Cornstarch
- Get 2 tsp Baking powder
- Get 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Take 50 grams plain soy milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Make ready 1 few drops Vanilla oil (or vanilla essence)
Instructions to make Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour:
- Cut the fig with the skin into 8 wedges. These will be used later for the topping.
- Roughly chop the figs. Sprinkle with beet sugar and let sit for 5 minutes, then microwave at 600 W for 1 minute.
- Combine the rice flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix together well using a whisk.
- Add the grape seed oil and lemon juice to Step 2. Stir with the whisk until smooth.
- Add Step 4 to Step 3. Stir in the soy milk and vanilla oil. Mix well with a whisk then pour into the cake pan. Arrange the fig wedges from Step 1 on top.
- Bake in a 180℃ oven for 40-45 minutes. Once baked, leave in the pan for about 5 minutes before taking it out.
- Once cooled, wrap the cake with plastic wrap and put in a plastic bag to prevent from drying out. It will be nice and moist by the next day.
- It's a bit densed cake but the texture is velvety and fine.
So One good thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We have to get back to where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Alas, most people don’t trouble themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the current pill to deal with your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary changes in your life. Unlike buying a car, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You have to learn how to look after your health the soonest you can. Your body has to have proper nutrients to run at its best levels.
You will enjoy optimal health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.