chicken tandoori, Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Use Food to Elevate Your Mood
Chicken Tandoori is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Tandoori is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken tandoori using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tandoori:
- Prepare 6 pieces of chicken drumsticks.
- Make ready of 1st Marination.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of 2nd Marination.
- Make ready 1 cup of thick curd (filter the water out if any).
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 10 of curry leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Tandoori:
- Wash and pat dry drumstick pieces. Peel the skin off and make slits all over the chicken pieces.
- Marinate with all the ingredients under 1st marination and keep it aside for 15 mins.
- Now add all the ingredients under 2nd marination and keep it aside for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Transfer the pieces to a baking tray lined with aluminum foil. Sprinkle oil. Bake it for 15 – 20 mins on one side and 5 – 10 mins on other side. Keep it in broil for 5 mins. (Make sure it’s not over burnt)..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken tandoori recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
Chicken Tandoori: For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.