Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple.
vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple, A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple:
- Take of Curry Paste.
- Make ready 2 of red onions / 12 shallots.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Get 4 tablespoons of fish curry powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Get of Other Items.
- Take of Brinjal.
- Get of Long beans.
- Get of Carrots.
- Take of Cabbage.
- Get of Pineapple.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Get 1 teaspoon of belacan/prawn paste.
- Get 2 teaspoons of assam/tamarind.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- Get 8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 pieces of salted fish.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of salt.
Steps to make Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple:
- Chop up vegetables and pineapple..
- Soak belacan and assam in warm water. Blend onions/shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and 1/2 cup water into a paste..
- Mix paste with curry powder and salt..
- Fry salted fish, curry leaves, and lemongrass in oil. Stir in curry paste. Stir in 1 cup coconut milk..
- Stir in vegetables and pineapple. Cover and cook..
- Stir in rest of coconut milk, water, assam, belacan, sugar and salt. Once vegetables are soft and oil gets separated, serve over steamed rice..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple: For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.