Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe.
green lentils with rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe, Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have green lentils with rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe:
- Get 750 gms of mutton/beef/1 kg chicken.
- Take 1 of onion, 10 pepper,5 cloves,5 cardamom, 1 stick cinnamon.
- Make ready 2 of bay leaves,grind 1inch ginger,1 pod garlic & 9 green chillies).
- Prepare 1 of tbsn coriander powder,2 tbsn turmeric, 2 tbsn Kashmiri.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder (less heat)3 cups of rice and 4 1/2cup water.
- Get 1 of tbsn salt in mutton and 1 tbsn while u add rice with water.
- Make ready 2 of potatoes, 1 cup green lentils,1 medium tomato.
- Make ready of Salad (1 onion sliced,1 tomato, 2 green chilli, 2 lemon juice,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt,1 cucumber and few coriander leaves)mix all..ready.
Instructions to make Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe:
- Wash the lentils and boil with little water for 5 mins and keep.grind ginger garlic and chillies(chillies acc to u)now slice one onion and put ready with the above whole garam masala,pepper, cloves,cardamom, bay leaf, cinnamon as in pic 3.
- Now heat oil in pressure cooker or vessel.heat one cup oil then add the slice onion as pic1,now when onions turn brown add the mutton and 1 tbsn salt.now saute for few minutes,mean time cut 1 medium tomato and powdered masala over it.
- Now add all tomato,Kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder and grind ginger garlic and chillies paste.now cook till mutton done and oil floats up.now cut 2 potatoes and add in the mutton curry and simmer 5 mins on low heat..
- Now add the mutton curry in a big vessel,add the soak rice and mix..
- Mix and now add water (4 1/2cup)and 1 tbsn salt again.check seasoning,now cook on medium flame.
- Now rice has soaked up.now cover the lid and cover the lid with cloth..let it simmer for 10 mins on low flame.now don't open the lid as u turn off the flame.prepare salad..
- Now open the lid.give a light mix.serve hot with salad.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food green lentils with rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe: If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.