Mike's Traditional Old Sober Soup.
mike's traditional old sober soup, Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Mike's Traditional Old Sober Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Traditional Old Sober Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's traditional old sober soup using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Traditional Old Sober Soup:
- Take of ● Old Sober Soup Ingredients.
- Prepare 4 lb of Beef Chuck Tender Roast [cut in 1/2" cubes].
- Get 4 box (32 oz) of Beef Broth [reserve 1 box more if needed].
- Get 1 box of Thick Spaghetti Noodles.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Fresh Chives [chopped + reserves].
- Take 1 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Get 3 tsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce [no substitutions].
- Take 2 tbsp of Fresh Garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Take 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get of ● For The Sides, Garnishments & Equipment.
- Prepare 8 of Boiled Eggs [halved].
- Get 1 cup of Sliced Fresh Chives.
- Get as needed of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get as needed of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Ketchup.
- Make ready 4 of Large Styrofoam Cups.
- Make ready 8 of Chopsticks.
Instructions to make Mike's Traditional Old Sober Soup:
- ● Chop beef chuck or prime rib into 1" bite sized cubes [trim any fat] and chop your chives. ● I typically use my leftover prime rib and any leftover Au Jus from holiday meals. [look for my Mike's EZ Prime Rib recipe] ● So, know there will be additional herbs and spices in this prime rib version. It will also take less time to cook until meat is melt in your mouth tender. ● If you have any leftover prime rib bones, throw those in your pot as well. There's a lot of fat and flavor in those suckers! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341086-mikes-ez-prime-rib.
- ● Place all ingredients – except for 1 of your 4 boxes of broth, your noodles and anything listed as sides/garnishments – in a large pot. ● Simmer covered for 2 hours or, until meat is melt in your mouth tender, if using raw chuck. ● After 2 hours, I'll add some additional crispy chive ends for soup body and texture..
- ● Boil your eggs. Using older eggs [they're much easier to peel] bring your eggs and water to a rapid boil. ● Once at a full boil, turn off heat and allow eggs to sit with lid on for 18 minutes..
- Arrest the cooking process by placing your eggs in an ice bath immediately..
- ● In a seperate pot, bring 1/2 of your broth and water as needed, 1 tsp salt and a small splash of oil to a boil. ● Place noodles in your simmering pot and boil al dente [important step as you'll be simmering your noodles again for 2 minutes in your original broth] – as per manufactures directions. ● Usually about 9 to 10 minutes..
- Drain your noodles. Do not rinse..
- ● Taste test your broth at this point and see if you'd like to add additional hot sauce, pepper, garlic, soy sauce or Cajun Seasoning. ● Immediately add noodles to your original beef pot for 2 minutes on a heavy boil to absorb your fullest broth flavors. ● Serve in styrofoam cups [if on the go] with sliced eggs, fresh chives and a splash of each garnishment listed, if desired..
- For the record, let it be said that I don't quite get the Ketchup garnishment part of this recipe but, to each his own!.
- Old Sober with Udon Noodles. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mike's traditional old sober soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
Mike's Traditional Old Sober Soup: For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.