Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap).
chicken stir fry with sweet soy sauce (ayam kecap), Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood
Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken stir fry with sweet soy sauce (ayam kecap) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap):
- Take 250 gr of chicken breast.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of salt (to marinate the chicken).
- Make ready 3 of long red chilies.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Get 2 of spring onions.
- Take 1/2 of red onion.
- Take 1 of brown onion.
- Make ready 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 cm of ginger.
- Make ready 200 ml of water.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Cooking oil to deep fry.
Instructions to make Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap):
- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice and salt, let stand for 5 mins..
- Deep fry the chicken half cooked, cut the chicken into smaller pieces, put aside..
- Chop red onion, garlics, chilies, spring onions. Slice brown onion and ginger..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pan, cook onion and garlic until the aroma comes out, add brown onion, red chilies, and ginger, stir properly..
- Add salt, sugar, pepper, and sweet soy sauce, mix well..
- Add water and spring onion, stir until it boils, add chicken, stir well with medium heat u til caramelized..
- Enjoy with rice or bread..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken stir fry with sweet soy sauce (ayam kecap) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you wish to battle depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap): For those of you who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.