Pani Puri with Ragda.
pani puri with ragda, A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Pani Puri with Ragda is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pani Puri with Ragda is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pani puri with ragda using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pani Puri with Ragda:
- Take of For the Ragda.
- Take 200 gm of yellow peas dried.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Rock salt.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Get As needed of curry leaves.
- Get of For the Tamarind Chutney.
- Take 100 gm of Dates.
- Take 100 gm of Tamarind.
- Get 100 gm of Jaggery.
- Take to taste of Rock salt.
- Make ready to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon juice.
- Make ready of For the Green Coriander Chutney.
- Make ready 1 bunch of mint leaves around 1 cup after cleaning.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander leaves around 1.5 cup after cleaning with stem.
- Make ready 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Get 3-4 of chillies for green chilli pasteas per taste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Pani Puri with Ragda:
- Soak the peas for a minimum 4 hrs. Or over night. Wash the peas, put it in a pressure cooker and add water which just covers the peas in it, not more. Add salt and turmeric. Keep on low flame for 4 to 5 whistles. The consistency should be rounded peas but soft and mashable and water should be almost drier up..
- In a pan take oil, add curry leaves and 1 green chilli slited, roast till the flavours r infused. Remove from the oil and discard add jeera powder. Add the peas, saute for few mins once mixed properly and u see little bubbles of water, switch off gas. If the peas have a lot of water, you can keep the water aside, and u can squeeze some lemon and add rock salt and black pepper, it tastes delicious. If the mix is totally dry, sprinkle little water. Ragada is done..
- Soak the tamarind in water, if u want to fasten the process, keep in microwave for short period of 15 secs. Keep an eye as it splutters a lot, keep in a big bowl to avoid mess. Cool. Discard the seeds and pass through a sieve, you will get a thick syrup. Add more water to get more flavour out of it..
- Run the dates through a mixie and make a paste out of it by adding little water. Mix the dates in the tamarind. Keep on gas stove. Add the jaggery in it. Add black pepper and rock salt as per taste. Keep it little thick. Add lime juice if u need more sourness in it. Tamarind and Date Chutney is done.
- Run the chillies in the mixie, keep aside, use water to make thick paste..
- Run coriander, mint, ginger and garlic in the mixie. Make paste out of it. Take an ice cube tray and a big vessel. Empty ice in it. Add the green chutney in it. Add water, almost 1.5 ltrs depending upon coriander flavour. Add chilli paste as per ur taste, little at a time. Add regular salt. Taste. Add more chilli or salt if needed. Green chutney water is done..
- Assemble everything together and enjoy with store bought or homemade puris.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pani puri with ragda recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
Pani Puri with Ragda: For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.