channa masala, For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Channa Masala is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Channa Masala is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have channa masala using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Channa Masala:
- Take 1 T of peanut oil.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 T of ground coriander.
- Make ready 2 t of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 t of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 t of ground cayenne pepper.
- Get 6 T of tomatoes, chopped.
- Get 1 c of water.
- Take 1 can (15 oz) of chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- Make ready 2 of small potatoes, cut into small cubes.
- Get 1 T of amchoor powder.
- Take 2 t of paprika.
- Get 1 t of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 t of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Get 2 t of ginger root, minced.
Instructions to make Channa Masala:
- Heat oil in large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat..
- Sauté onions and garlic until translucent, about 2 minutes..
- Reduce heat to medium. Add coriander, cumin, cayenne, and turmeric. Stir for 1 minute..
- Add tomatoes. Cook for 5-10 minutes..
- Add water and chickpeas. Cook for 1 minute, slowly stirring..
- Add remaining spices, salt, and lemon juice. Cook for 10 minutes, covered..
- Remove cover and stir in ginger..
- Remove from heat. Serve over basmati rice..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food channa masala recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
Channa Masala: By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.