Chicken Adobo w Potatoes.
chicken adobo w potatoes, Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Chicken Adobo w Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Adobo w Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken adobo w potatoes using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo w Potatoes:
- Get of Chicken pieces cut into adobo pieces.
- Get 2 of potatoes sliced into Circular pieces.
- Make ready 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Take of Ginger chopped.
- Make ready of For sauce.
- Take 1 cup of vinegar.
- Get 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Make ready of Lemon juice.
- Take of Liquid seasonings.
- Get leaf of Bay.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Adobo w Potatoes:
- In a Bowl mix together sauce then set aside. In a heated Pan with oil cook the garlic, onion and Ginger when onion is translucent and garlic and Ginger are fragrant.
- Put Chicken cook Chicken until lightly brown then add in adobo sauce and sliced potatoes season with pepper, bring to a boil then simmer stir occassionally check potatoes for tenderness.
- When potatoes are tender and potatoes are done and Chicken is done then turn off heat then serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken adobo w potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you wish to feel happier. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
Chicken Adobo w Potatoes: By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.