Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly).
baked french toast sticks (freezer-friendly), Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked french toast sticks (freezer-friendly) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly):
- Prepare 8 slices of thick-cut Texas toast bread.
- Get 3 of large eggs.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of whole milk.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of Cooking spray.
- Prepare of Maple syrup, for serving.
Steps to make Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease it with cooking spray..
- Cut each slice of bread into three sticks widthwise..
- In a large shallow dish or bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla extract..
- Dip each stick of bread in the egg mixture, coating it on all sides, then shake off the excess and arrange it on the baking sheet. Repeat the dipping process, arranging the French toast sticks on the baking sheet so that they aren’t touching..
- Bake the French toast sticks for 12 minutes then flip them once, spray them lightly with cooking spray and return them to the oven for an additional 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through..
- Remove the French toast sticks from the oven and serve warm with maple syrup..
- To freeze the French toast sticks for quick reheating, bake them as directed then cool completely and package in a sealable plastic bag. To reheat, remove frozen French toast sticks from the freezer and microwave for 30 to 60 seconds until warmed through. (I did some in sandwich bags then the ziplock bag, that way I can just pull one or two bags out, or the kids can just grab them).
- This was frozen for 3-4 days before I used any… this worked out great, now the kids can grab and go lol and make their own…..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked french toast sticks (freezer-friendly) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you wish to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly): By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.