fish stew, In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these.
Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Fish Stew is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fish Stew is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fish stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Stew:
- Get 1 kg of fish (catfish).
- Take 5 cm of ginger, sliced.
- Prepare 3 cm of turmeric.
- Make ready 1 of red onion.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 4 of red chili.
- Make ready of salt and pepper.
- Take of lemon juice from whole lemon.
- Take 1 tbs of dried basil.
- Get 1 tbs of fish sauce/ soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Make ready 2 cm of galangal, sliced.
- Get 3 tbs of oil.
- Make ready 750 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Fish Stew:
- Mix turmeric, onion, garlics, tomato, and chilies then puree it with a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Heat a wok on medium high add oil and cook the blend mix add ginger, bay leaves, and galangal then cook until fragrant.
- Add water and bring to boil. After boiling turn down the heat between medium and medium-low (shimmer) and add the fish then cover tge wok and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minute add salt and pepper, sugar, and dried basil then taste (base on self preference) and cook for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes turn off the heat and add lemon juice then stir.
- Ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fish stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
Fish Stew: For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.