Steamed Fish with Sambal (IKAN KUKUS).
steamed fish with sambal (ikan kukus), Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Use Food to Improve Your Mood
Steamed Fish with Sambal (IKAN KUKUS) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Steamed Fish with Sambal (IKAN KUKUS) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have steamed fish with sambal (ikan kukus) using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Fish with Sambal (IKAN KUKUS):
- Prepare 2 of mackerel tuna (4 filets).
- Make ready 1 of tomatoes, cut into pieces.
- Make ready 2 of lemons, juiced.
- Get 5 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Make ready 100 cc of water.
- Make ready of GROUND SPICES.
- Get 5 of onions.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 10 of red chilis.
- Make ready 1 chunk of kencur.
- Prepare 2 chunk of ginger.
- Prepare of SAMBAL SAUCE.
- Take 5 of red chilis.
- Take 50 grams of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 100 gr of curly chilis.
- Make ready 10 of hazelnuts.
- Make ready 5 of shallots.
- Prepare 2 cm piece of galangal.
- Take 2 cm piece of turmeric.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of coconut milk powder.
- Take 500 gr of lemongrass, white part and thinly sliced.
- Prepare of VEGETABLES.
- Prepare 50 g of carrots , diced.
- Take 50 grams of green beans, cut into medium pieces.
- Prepare 75 g of young corn.
Steps to make Steamed Fish with Sambal (IKAN KUKUS):
- Clean fish and separate head and spines (4 fillets)..
- Place the tuna on a flat plate. Sprinkle with lemon juice, then steam for 30 minutes. Remove and set aside..
- To make the sambal: puree chili, hazelnut, onion, turmeric and sauté until fragrant. Add the sugar, salt and coconut milk powder..
- Heat oil and sauté the spice paste. Stir in the chopped tomatoes..
- Add lemongrass. Cook until desired consistency..
- Add tuna to enough water to cover. Cook until boiling, then remove from heat..
- Boil all vegetables boiled until cooked, remove and drain..
- Serve fish topped with sambal sauce and vegetables..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steamed fish with sambal (ikan kukus) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression.
Steamed Fish with Sambal (IKAN KUKUS): For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.