Crunchy Corn Flakes Crusted French Toast Sticks.
crunchy corn flakes crusted french toast sticks, Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Use Food to Boost Your Mood
Crunchy Corn Flakes Crusted French Toast Sticks is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Crunchy Corn Flakes Crusted French Toast Sticks is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crunchy corn flakes crusted french toast sticks using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Corn Flakes Crusted French Toast Sticks:
- Prepare 4, cut into 1-inch thick strips of Brown/white bread slices.
- Make ready 2 cups of Crushed corn flakes.
- Get 2 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Get 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get As needed for serving of Maple syrup/honey.
- Take Pinch of nutmeg powder (optional).
Steps to make Crunchy Corn Flakes Crusted French Toast Sticks:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg powder. Spread the crushed corn flakes on to a flat plate..
- Dip each bread strips into the egg mixture, then dredge in the crushed corn flakes, pressing to coat completely. Set aside the coated bread sticks on a plate and repeat the process with the remaining bread sticks. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, add bread strips to the skillet and cook until golden brown and crisp..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crunchy corn flakes crusted french toast sticks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to combat depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
Crunchy Corn Flakes Crusted French Toast Sticks: If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.