Spicey Chicken Curry.
spicey chicken curry, Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood
Spicey Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spicey Chicken Curry is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicey chicken curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicey Chicken Curry:
- Make ready 2 large of chicken breasts, diced.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Make ready 6 of whole cloves.
- Take 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tsp of keens curry powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of chutney.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, juiced only.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ginger (minced).
- Take 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- Take 1 of zuchinni, diced.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Instructions to make Spicey Chicken Curry:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper..
- In a large pot heat 2 tablespoons of the oil…. brown the chicken then take out of pot and set aside in a bowl..
- Sauté the onion in the pot with the remaining oil…return the chicken back into the pot. Then add the garlic, cinnamon sticks, bay leaf, cloves and chilli powder… cook for 1minute….
- Add the coconut milk, water, curry powder, chutney, lemon juice and ginger…stir in well… bring to the boil…
- Add the zuchinni and tomato bring back up to boil again for 5 minutes…..
- Then gently simmer on low heat with lid on the pot for 3 hours… stirring occasionally..
- Before serving mix through the coriander…..
- Serve with rice… I like basmati rice with this dish…plus sour cream and papadams of course:) I hope you enjoy this recipe..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spicey chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
Spicey Chicken Curry: By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.