Dean's Bow-tie Steak, Egg, And Cheese Omelet.
How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, dean's bow-tie steak, egg, and cheese omelet. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dean's Bow-tie Steak, Egg, And Cheese Omelet is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Dean's Bow-tie Steak, Egg, And Cheese Omelet is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dean's bow-tie steak, egg, and cheese omelet using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dean's Bow-tie Steak, Egg, And Cheese Omelet:
- Get 2 each of eggs.
- Prepare 1 slice of homestyle steak deli style.
- Take 1 1/2 slice of white american from deitz and watson.
- Make ready 1 slice of green bell pepper.
- Make ready 1 pinch of onion powder, salt and pepper.
Steps to make Dean's Bow-tie Steak, Egg, And Cheese Omelet:
- Chop steak and bell peppers and add them to skillet. Add salt and other seasonings..
- Once cooked, put aside and cook eggs slowly. For best fluffy eggs, wisk eggs well. Once you flip egg, add cooked steak and peppers to top of egg..
- Add cheese slices and close omelet. Cook till cheese melts..
- Cut in half, and pull apart into a bow-tie shape. Now enjoy this yummy egg omelet..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food dean's bow-tie steak, egg, and cheese omelet recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
Dean's Bow-tie Steak, Egg, And Cheese Omelet: Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!