Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake.
steamed cocoa coffee layer cake, Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood
Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have steamed cocoa coffee layer cake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake:
- Make ready of Part A.
- Make ready 1 sachet of 3-in-1 coffee + 10 ml hot water.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cocoa powder + 25ml hot water.
- Get of Part B.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 125 g of sugar.
- Take of Part C.
- Get 150 g of low protein flour/ superfine/plain flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Part D.
- Make ready 100 ml of melted butter/corn oil.
- Take 200 ml of coconut milk.
Steps to make Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake:
- Prepare ingredients in Part A. Set aside. Get other ingredients ready too. Get the steamer ready. Cover the lid with tea towel. I used non stick bread pan for this cake. Size: 24 × 13 × 6.5cm or 9 1/2 × 5 x 2 1/2 inches..
- Note: A tea towel or a cloth covering the underside of the lid is necessary when steaming cakes. The idea is for the cloth to collect any condensation so that it doesn't fall onto the surface of the cake. Another important thing to note is that, the water in the steamer should be (already) boiling before steaming the cake. If at all you need to add water into the steamer while steaming, boil water in a kettle or pot and once boil, pour it immediately into the steamer..
- Cream ingredients in Part B till light and fluffy. Set aside..
- Sift together ingredients in Part C..
- Add C into B mixture in few parts. Do not add everything in one go..
- Once everything is well-mixed, add in Part D (melted butter and coconut milk) alternately. Mix batter in between additions..
- Divide batter into 3 equal portions. Add coffee to one portion, cocoa to another & leave another one plain..
- Steamer should be ready before steaming the cake. Pour 1/3 cup, or more depending on how thick you want your layer to be, of cocoa batter into the baking pan. Steam layer over medium heat for 5-8mins. Remove the lid, take another 1/3 cup of coffee batter and layer it on top of the first one. Steam again. Next add a layer of the plain batter. Do the same with the rest of batter. Steam the very last layer of the batter for extra 20mins..
- Once done, leave cake in the cake pan to completely cool before cutting or serving..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steamed cocoa coffee layer cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to feel better. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake: For those who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.