Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli.
asian style orange chicken with spicy sauteed brocoli, For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have asian style orange chicken with spicy sauteed brocoli using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli:
- Make ready of Orange Chicken.
- Make ready 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2 inch cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- Take 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Take 1/3 cup of rice vinegar.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of orange zest.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 2 clove of garlic (grated).
- Make ready 1 tsp of fresh ginger root (grated).
- Get 2 tbsp of minced green onion.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Take 2 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Take 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Make ready of Spicy Sauteed Brocoli.
- Take 1 lb of brocoli florets.
- Make ready 3 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of whole habanero pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of water.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
Instructions to make Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli:
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water, orange juice, lemon juice, rice vinegar, and soy sauce into a saucepan and set over medium-high heat. Stir in the orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, chopped onion, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and cool 10 to 15 minutes..
- Place the chicken pieces into a resealable plastic bag. When contents of saucepan have cooled, pour 1 cup of sauce into bag. Reserve the remaining sauce. Seal the bag, and refrigerate at least 2 hours..
- In another resealable plastic bag, mix the flour, salt, and pepper. Add the marinated chicken pieces, seal the bag, and shake to coat..
- Heat both oils in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken into the skillet, and brown on all sides. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels, and cover..
- Wipe out the skillet, and add the reserved sauce. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Whisk together the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water; stir into the sauce. Reduce heat to medium low, add the chicken pieces, and simmer, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Corsely chop the garlic clove. Remove seeds for the habanero pepper and corsely chop. Crush together the garlic and habanero thoroughly..
- Heat oil in skillet and fry crushed garlic and habanero until the edges of the garlic begins to get brown. Add the brocoli and stir, add water, salt and cover. Let simmer until tender..
- Serve with Asian style sticky rice and enjoy..
- Be careful when frying garlic and hananero as the aroma is very pungent..
- If you are not use to spicey food begin with only 1/2 or 1/4 of an habanero. I am from Belize and we are use to very spicy foods..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food asian style orange chicken with spicy sauteed brocoli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli: If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.