Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting.
eggless chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream frosting, The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health
Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood
Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggless chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream frosting using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting:
- Make ready 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 200 grams of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter at room temperature.
- Get 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of warm milk as required.
- Prepare of Strawberry buttermilk frosting: 1 cup butter.
- Take 2 cups of icing sugar.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of strawberry puree.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting:
- Grease a round baking cake tin of 8×8 inches with oil and line with a parchment paper. Also preheat the oven at 180°C..
- In a bowl take butter which should be at room temperature..
- Add sweetened condensed milk to it and with a heat of an electric beater beat till light and fluffy..
- Next sift together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and mix well with rubber spatula..
- Next vanilla extract, milk and beat again to form a smooth lump free batter..
- Do not over mix the cake batter. Also add milk as required as per the consistency of the cake batter..
- Pour the cake batter in greased cake tin and gently tap the sides of the cake tin..
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C. Check the cake after 30 minutes as temperature vary from oven to oven..
- Once done check the cake with a toothpick if it comes out clean then the cake is perfectly baked..
- Let the cake cool down completely meanwhile prepare the strawberry buttercream frosting..
- In a large bowl take soft butter, beat till smooth and creamy with the help of electric beater..
- Next add strawberry puree along with half cup of powdered sugar. Beat till well combined with thr help of beater..
- Again add powdered sugar and beat till well combined..
- Repeat the same step of adding half cup of powered sugar two more times..
- At last add vanilla extract, milk and beat till it's smooth and fluffy. The strawberry buttercream frosting is ready..
- Assembling of cake: Cut the cake in half, spread a layer of fresh strawberry slices along with strawberry buttercream frosting..
- Keep the other layer of the cake and cover the entire cake with the frosting or you can also decorate the cake with the help of pipping bag using any nozzel shape of your choice..
- Cut in slices and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food eggless chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you will need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to limit your fat intake you really should cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
Eggless Chocolate cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting: For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.