Minion French Toast Sticks.
minion french toast sticks, Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Minion French Toast Sticks is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Minion French Toast Sticks is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook minion french toast sticks using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Minion French Toast Sticks:
- Take 4 of Whole wheat bread slices-.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cinnamon powder.
- Make ready As needed of Nutella spread.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Banana thinly sliced.
- Prepare As needed of Blueberries.
Instructions to make Minion French Toast Sticks:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder. Cut each slice of bread into thirds to make sticks; cutting off the edges of the bread slices. Dip the sticks into the egg mixture soaking it evenly. Place the dipped sticks on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Repeat the process with remaining bread sticks..
- Bake for about 10-12 mins or until golden. Place the French toast sticks on a plate. Spread the bottom half of each stick with Nutella. Place a banana slice on the top to resemble an eye and one blueberry on top of the banana slice to resemble the pupil on each eye. Using a toothpick, draw on smiles with Nutella. Serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food minion french toast sticks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
Minion French Toast Sticks: Following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.