Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos.
arroz intergral a la valenciana de mariscos, Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook arroz intergral a la valenciana de mariscos using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos:
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Get Dash of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pc of plum tomato, or 1/8 cup regular tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground paprika, or cayenne.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, julienned ir chopped to strips.
- Get 1 pc of turkey sausage (for type O diet), or chorizo, sliced.
- Take 1/2 of yellow onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of hard boiled egg.
- Get of Seafood stock.
- Make ready 1/2 of yellow onion, chopped (this is not an error).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced (not an error too😆).
- Take 2 cups of seafood of choice.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger, skin removed and pounded once to release juice.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of fish sauce, OR 1 tsp dashi stock granules+ 1-2 tsp salt.
- Take 1/8 tsp of lemon juice, or calamansi, or lime.
- Get Dash of olive oil.
- Get 4-5 cups of water.
Instructions to make Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos:
- Cook your brown rice on a pot or through rice cooker. Follow instruction according to its package..
- Boil egg for 7 mins on a small pot, and let it rest for 1-2 min before fishing it out to set aside. While egg is boiling, chop what needed to be chopped, and wash/clean your seafood..
- Let's begin making the stock. Heat large soup pot over high heat. When it smokes a bit, turn down heat to medium, wait for 10 sec., then splash a dash of olive oil. Sautee onion until transluscent, add in garlic and ginger and keep stir frying for about 30 seconds..
- Add your seafood of choice on soup pot and stir-fry until half-cooked, then add fish sauce (or the alternative), water, and lemon/lime juice. Cover and let it simmer until seafood is cooked. Note: consider that rice will be added later, thus adjust salt level accordingly (stock can be a tad bit salty but it will mellow down with rice later). Turn off the heat. Fish-out the cooked seafood set them aside as it would be used as garnish. Set aside the pot of stock..
- Using a regular frying pan, heat it up over high heat. When it smokes a bit, turn down heat to medium, wait for 10 sec., then splash a dash of olive oil. Fry bell peppers for few seconds, then fish 'em out to set aside as garnish for later. Do the same for the turkey sausage (or chorizo)..
- On the same pan, Sautee onion until transluscent. Add in garlic, sautee until almost golden brown, then stir-in tomatoes, turmeric, and paprika. Keep on stirring while mashing them up well..
- Add 1 cup of seafood stock on pot. Stir. Then add 2 cups of cooked brown rice and stir well. [yes, that's the trick: double cooking and rehydrating the brown rice will make 'em extra sticky/muschy]. Add more stock if necessary. Turn heat to medium low..
- The hallmark of every delicious arroz a la valenciana or paella is scorching the bottom of the rice just a bit to make it crispy/crunchy, and not burnt. Your nose can tell if rice is toasted, or burnt. But you can also use a spatula to occassionally check on one side..
- While the rice is still being toasted over medium low heat, take your hard boiled egg, peel off the egg shell, and slice it up. This is for garnishing as well..
- Decorate/garnish the arroz a la valenciana while it is still reducing the stock. Arrange the seafood, bell pepper, sliced eggs, and sausage rhythmically around the pan. Occassionally smell-and-view check the bottom to know if the rice is perfectly toasted — if it is, then it is done and ready to serve! Don't forget to turn off your burner..
- Serve it on a frying pan! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food arroz intergral a la valenciana de mariscos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos: Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.