Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health
Almost all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. This aisl is full of what are today known as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. By eating these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. This in turn will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, authentic mexican carnitas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Authentic Mexican Carnitas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Authentic Mexican Carnitas is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have authentic mexican carnitas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Mexican Carnitas:
- Take 355 ml bottled Mexican Coca-Cola. Note: American Coca-Cola will
- Make ready 6 lb bone in pork shoulder or pork butt sliced into 4inch slices
- Make ready 1 sliced up orange with peel
- Get 2 cinnamon sticks
- Take 2 1/2 lb Manteca "lard"
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Prepare 4 dry bay leaves
- Make ready 1/2 can (7 ounces) sweetend condensed milk
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp sea salt
- Prepare 4 whole fresh cloves of garlic
Instructions to make Authentic Mexican Carnitas:
- On your stove top range, bring temperature of lard to 375°F in a large cooking pot or dutch oven.
- Add your slices of pork to the 375°F lard, and allow pork to sear until brown, stirring frequently as to not let the pork stick to the pot.
- Add cinnamon sticks, then add oranges by squeezing juice into cooking pot, and then drop in squeezed oranges peel and all. let cook frequently stirring for half an hour.
- Now it's time to bring down the temperature to 230°F by reducing the heat to medium and adding a cup of water to the boiling lard. don't worry the lard will not boil over or explode. cook until water evaporates, about 30 minutes, you'll know this when the level of lard has reduced due to cooking.
- Add by stirring in the bottle of Mexican Coca-Cola, cloves of garlic, half can (7 ounces) of sweetened condensed milk, dry bay leaves, and sea salt. cook for another hour over medium heat.
- Carefully remove carnitas and place on paper towel. Then carefully cut carnitas into 2 inch cubes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, fry carnitas frequently turning until crispy to your liking.
- Enjoy with warm tortillas, avocado, cilantro, etc…
So Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that a lot of individuals appreciate. This is achievable regardless of how filled and frantic your life is. We should take a step back and fight diseases before they come about. Most men and women think nothing of abusing their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem right away. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a few essential changes in your life. Once your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You have to look after your health while you are able to. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its optimum levels.
Following a green living diet plan will offer you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.