Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled steak. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Steak is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Steak is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Steak:
- Make ready 1 of 7 Bone Chuck Steak.
- Make ready of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready of Black Pepper.
- Take of Cajun Seasoning.
- Get of Creole Seasoning.
- Get 1 of pk. Sazon.
- Make ready of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Onion Salt.
- Get of Hoisin Sauce.
Steps to make Grilled Steak:
- Salt your steak with a few pinches of kosher salt on both sides. Don’t be shy, about three healthy pinches. Put steak into the fridge for about 15 minutes. This will draw out some moisture and tenderize the meat..
- Remove steak from fridge and pat dry with paper towels. Combine all dry seasonings and whisk together. Rub steak on both sides with spices. Lastly, squirt Hoisin sauce like you would dress a hot dog and rub it in. Don’t overdo it. It’s a little sweet and could burn..
- Place steak directly on grill. I had some mesquite wood chips that I soaked in water and added to the coals. Try not to play with the steak. I left it alone for about 10-12 minutes before flipping. You don’t want the steak over flames or super hot heat. You want it hot, but not flaming. Flip steak, cook it for a little more than half the time on the other side. You’re shooting for about 145F (internal temperature). Shoot for a higher temp if depending on how you like your steak..
- After resting, cut up and serve with whatever you like..
- Excuse my foot in the photo lol. I had mine like this..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food grilled steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is really great for your mood. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become healthier. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to raise your moods too!
Grilled Steak: So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.