Monster Oreo Cake with Oreo Buttercream Frosting.
monster oreo cake with oreo buttercream frosting, Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume
Use Food to Improve Your Mood
Monster Oreo Cake with Oreo Buttercream Frosting is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Monster Oreo Cake with Oreo Buttercream Frosting is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook monster oreo cake with oreo buttercream frosting using 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Monster Oreo Cake with Oreo Buttercream Frosting:
- Take 240 gm of All Purpose Flour.
- Make ready 230 gm of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 180 g of soft unsalted Butter.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 of large Eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sour Cream – room temperature.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of full fat milk – room temperature.
- Get 120 g of chopped oreos.
- Prepare of For Oreo Buttercream frosting.
- Get 340 g of soft unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 4.5 cups of sieved powder Sugar.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of Salt.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of heavy Cream.
- Get 80 g of crushed oreos.
- Take of few drops Food colour of any choice.
- Take of as required Few Dairy shots or m&m chocolate candies.
Steps to make Monster Oreo Cake with Oreo Buttercream Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 170 deg and line 2 cake pans. In a bowl,beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs 1 at a time and blend for 40 seconds before adding second one. Beat until pale and frothy.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Gradually Add the dry ingredients into the butter and blend until well incorporated.
- Add the wet ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until just combined..
- Fold in the crushed Oreos and mix until just combined. Do not crush the oreos completely, there should be some bite sized pieces.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the cake pans.Bake for 25-35 minutes until done.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes. Demould and cool completely.
- I like slicing the top layer of the cake to even the surface, this is optional..
- Beat the butter until light and fluffy. Add the confectioners' sugar and cream and mix..
- Reserve about half or less buttercream for the design. The design can be done as desired. I have used green gel colour with piping tip shown in pic. Add green colour to this mixture and blend well.
- Mix in the crushed Oreos into the remaining batch of buttercream. Blend well.
- Place first cake on serving plate and apply frosting on the top.
- Place second layer of the cake and frost on top and sides.
- Chill cake for 45 minutes once crumb coat is done. Do final coating and smoothen it.
- Using buttercream, stick m&m or dairy shots on cream portion of Oreo. For Antenna, I have used toothpick.
- Stick eyes on the cake as shown.
- Now start piping on the cake, even if it isn't perfect doesn't matter as this is Monster cake. Place Antennas on top. Cake is ready to be gorged on.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food monster oreo cake with oreo buttercream frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
With regards to sitting down to an evening meal you should also think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to minimize your fat intake you should cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
Monster Oreo Cake with Oreo Buttercream Frosting: For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.