Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella.
baked fettuccine with meat sauce and tons-o-mozzarella, Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked fettuccine with meat sauce and tons-o-mozzarella using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella:
- Take 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 lb. of ground meat (I chose turkey – you choose what you like).
- Take 2 of tsps garlic powder (or 2 large cloves garlic minced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil (if you prefer fresh, I’d recommend you use it to garnish at the end).
- Take 2 of tsps dried oregano (or 1 Tbsp fresh).
- Prepare 2 of tsps dried thyme (or 1 Tbsp fresh).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 20 oz of (or 2.5 cups) marinara sauce (homemade or jarred – whatever makes you happy 😊).
- Get 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of shredded low-moisture whole milk mozzarella (I really recommend shredding your own – but no judgement).
- Make ready 1.5 lbs of fresh whole milk mozzarella – cut into 1” cubes (aw, yeeeeeeaah!).
- Get 10 oz of fresh fettuccine (or whatever pasta you like – it all tastes the same).
- Make ready of Parmesan cheese to taste (please use fresh and not from a can – Parmesano Reggiano will change your life).
- Make ready of Fat to grease your 9×13 or 3 quart casserole dish (bacon fat is amazing – or butter / olive will work).
- Take of Beverage of your choice.
Instructions to make Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella:
- Heat the olive in a large fry pan. Add your ground meat, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, dried basil, salt and pepper. Brown meat and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan, heat marinara sauce, butter and cream on low heat. Add cooked meat and simmer on low for about 10 mins or so. Ooooooh, that’s niiiiiiicccee…….
- Wait, you need a refill 🍷🍷🍷. And to preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cook pasta until just underdone. Drain and add to your meat sauce. Now toss and then sip 🍷.
- Put about half of the sauced pasta into your baking dish (for ribbon pasta, kitchen tongs really help). Top with 1 cup of the fresh mozzarella. Then add remaining sauced pasta and top with shredded mozzarella. Now top with remaining fresh mozzarella. Take a pic and celebrate – yeah, baby!!! Dinner is in work!!.
- Bake for about 30-45 mins. If the cheese is getting brown too quickly, remove from oven, loosely tent with foil and return to the oven..
- Once it’s ready (melted, browned cheese and everything is thoroughly heated through), remove from oven and let cool for about 10 mins (unless you’re into burning all of the skin off of the roof of your mouth)..
- Now, refill (🍷) and enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked fettuccine with meat sauce and tons-o-mozzarella recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the key food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The fact that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. Protein is vital for your diet, however you do not need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. To be able to limit your fat intake you really should cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella: If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.