Shawarma Fried Rice.
shawarma fried rice, Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood
Shawarma Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Shawarma Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook shawarma fried rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shawarma Fried Rice:
- Get 1 cup of Basmati Jeera rice /.
- Make ready 250 gm of chicken Plate shawarma -.
- Make ready 2 nos of onion chopped.
- Make ready 3 nos of green chillies.
- Make ready 3 nos of cloves.
- Get 1 nos of capsicum.
- Take 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce -.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of black pepper -.
- Get half of lime.
Instructions to make Shawarma Fried Rice:
- Cook the rice 5-6 min almost half cooked.
- Saute onion, green chillies in a pan.
- Add the sauces and cloves.
- Add chicken and capsicum.
- Add some pepper too. cook for a minute or two.
- Add 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Mix the rice well with the chicken for 2 min.
- Add some black pepper and squeeze some lime over.
- Serve hot and steamy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food shawarma fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to fight depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
Shawarma Fried Rice: For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.