Butter Steak Bites. These seared Garlic Butter Steak Bites pack so much flavor and are so easy to throw together! Garlic butter steak bites are everything you love about a steakhouse steak, with none of the work. Here's how you can have perfect steakhouse bites any night of the week.
If you've got meat lovers in your life, you HAVE. Today I am cooking at home and making tender garlic butter herb steak bites. This is a great way to make a meal for two with one steak.
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, butter steak bites. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These seared Garlic Butter Steak Bites pack so much flavor and are so easy to throw together! Garlic butter steak bites are everything you love about a steakhouse steak, with none of the work. Here's how you can have perfect steakhouse bites any night of the week.
Butter Steak Bites is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Butter Steak Bites is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook butter steak bites using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Steak Bites:
- Prepare 1.5-2 lbs of tenderloin steak, cut into bite size pieces.
- Get 1 of large onion, large diced.
- Get 1 lb of asparagus, cut into bite size pieces.
- Make ready 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter, divided.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wine.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of siracha sauce.
Perfectly Tender Garlic Butter Steak Bites. I am a huge fan of quick, easy, one skillet meals. I don't mind spending a little extra time in the kitchen, but I absolutely love creating quick one skillet recipes. Honestly, making these Steak Bites with Garlic Butter was so incredibly easy.
Instructions to make Butter Steak Bites:
- Prep veggies, set aside.
- Prep the steak and put in bowl. Add salt, pepper and onion powder. Mix to coat steak bites..
- Heat large skillet and add in 1/2 of the stick of butter and the olive oil heat to medium high. Add onions and cook until start to caramelize. Add in steak bites, garlic, Dijon and tomato paste. Stir to combine and cook meat. Once browned add in the wine to deglaze pan..
- Add in asparagus, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper flakes and siracha sauce. Stir to combine. Add in last of butter to make sauce. Serve over mashed potatoes or rice or noodles..
I used sirloin steak because it was on sale and I think it's one of the most tender cuts of steak. Juicy, perfectly cooked Garlic Butter Steak Bites can be served as an appetizer or as an entrée. Irresistibly garlicky and tender, they are so easy to make! Steak Bites – garlic butter steak bites with spice marinade. Pair well with potatoes for dinner tonight!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food butter steak bites recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods also!
Butter Steak Bites: Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!