chicken shwarma, In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Chicken Shwarma is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Shwarma is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken shwarma using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shwarma:
- Prepare of Pita bread two.
- Get of Chicken 3 pieces boneless.
- Make ready of Tomato ketchup.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Cream.
- Take 4 tbsp of Mayonese.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Chicken tandoori masala.
- Take of Cabbage.
- Make ready of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- Make ready of Chilli garlic sauce.
- Prepare of Butter paper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- Get of Oil.
- Take 1 tbs of Vinegar.
Instructions to make Chicken Shwarma:
- First marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste chilli flakes salt and tandoori masala and vinegar and rest for 30 minutes.
- For sauce in a bowl add cream and mayonese and add 1tbs water take a pan and add oil and cooked the chicken.
- Then take a bread and spread white sauce ketchup chilli garlic paste and then chicken cabbage and cucumber and then rool in butter paper spicy shwarma is ready to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken shwarma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you would like to feel better. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
Chicken Shwarma: Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.