Bottom Round Steak.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bottom round steak. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bottom Round Steak is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Bottom Round Steak is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bottom round steak using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bottom Round Steak:
- Prepare 2-3/4 pound of bottom round steak.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of Adolfs meat tenderizer.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of coarse pink Himalayan salt.
- Take 2 teaspoon of liquid smoke divided.
- Make ready 1/2 stick of butter divided into four pats.
- Get 1/4 cup of beef broth.
Steps to make Bottom Round Steak:
- Cut the steaks into four servings.
- Gather the dry seasonings I always taste the meat tenderizer to see how salty it is. This way I can tell if I need to add more salt or not..
- Put into a mortar then crush it..
- It's very easy to incorporate all the seasonings to make sure for a more even coverage of all the seasonings..
- Add seasonings to the steaks..
- Add the steaks to a bowl add liquid smoke. Cover and bring up to room temperature naturally..
- I let mine sit for quite a while. Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sear the meat..
- Both sides..
- Add butter to tops and beef broth. Move to the oven and roast for 15 minutes..
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy. I kept these juices for a future recipe it's in the freezer..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bottom round steak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea helps you to elevate your moods also!
Bottom Round Steak: Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!