Mexican Corn Cakes with Green Chili Sauce.
mexican corn cakes with green chili sauce, Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Mexican Corn Cakes with Green Chili Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mexican Corn Cakes with Green Chili Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mexican corn cakes with green chili sauce using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Corn Cakes with Green Chili Sauce:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of masa flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper.
- Get 1 cup of warm water.
- Take 2 cup of corn kernels (1 can- 15 1/4 oz.) drained.
- Take 1/2 cup of queso fresco cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of green onions, chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground comino.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely diced onions.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready of Green Chili Cheese Sauce.
- Get 5 tbsp of butter.
- Get 5 tbsp of flour.
- Make ready 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 can of (4 oz)chopped green chilies.
- Get 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Mexican Corn Cakes with Green Chili Sauce:
- Mix masa, flour, baking soda, salt & pepper and ground comino. Stir. Mix in corn, cilantro and queso fresco cheese. Set aside..
- Heat 3 tbsp butter in a small skillet and saute onions and garlic until golden brown..
- Add onions & garlic to corn mixture..
- Slowly add warm water to the corn mixture until mixed and dough holds together..
- Heat skillet over medium heat with 1/4 cup vegetable oil..
- Shape dough into patties about 1/2" thick. Add to skillet and brown on both sides about 4 to 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels..
- **Green Chili Sauce**.
- In a medium saucepan melt butter. Add flour and whisk until incorporated to make a roux..
- Slowly pour in chicken stock and continue to stir..
- Add green chilies, sour cream and monterey jack cheese. Continue to stir until thick. Remove from heat..
- Spoon over corn cakes and garnish with cayenne pepper for a spicy kick. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mexican corn cakes with green chili sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
With regards to sitting down to an evening meal you should in addition think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. Additionally before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Mexican Corn Cakes with Green Chili Sauce: For those who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.