~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~.
How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ~chocolate chip granola bars~. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~ is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. ~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~ is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ~chocolate chip granola bars~ using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make ~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~:
- Take 4 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Get 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- Take 1 cup of chocolate chips (or raisins or other dried fruit or a mixture of both!).
- Get 1/2 tsp of koshet salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of canola oil (you can use your usually oil).
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
Instructions to make ~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~:
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Combine oats,flour,coconut,brown sugar,chocolate chips,and salt in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl,whisk together the canola oil,vanilla, and honey..
- Pour the wet ingredients over the oat mixture and stir to combine..
- Spread the granola mixture on the baking sheet and shape it into a 9 x 13-inch rectangle that's about 1 inch thick..
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden and dry to the touch..
- Cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then cut into 3 x 1-inch bars using a serrated knife.These bars will remain fresh for several weeks if wrapped individually in parchment or wax paper..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ~chocolate chip granola bars~ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~: Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!