Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup.
mike's prime rib yakamein soup, Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's prime rib yakamein soup using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup:
- Make ready of ● For The Meat.
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Prime Rib [twined – bone in].
- Take of ● For The Prime Rib Rub [good dashes of each – coat all sides].
- Get of Olive Oil [enough to fully coat meat].
- Make ready of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Dried Rosemary.
- Take of Dried Thyme.
- Make ready of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Beef Broth.
- Prepare 3 (32 oz) of Boxes Beef Broth [or more].
- Make ready 1/3 Cup of Au Jus [or a dash of au jus extract].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Make ready of ● For The Noodles.
- Take 1 Box of Thick Spaghetti Noodles.
- Make ready of ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed or to taste].
- Get of Sliced Boiled Eggs.
- Get of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Get of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Chives.
Steps to make Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup:
- Purchase your prime rib and leave in the fridge for a week to age. Pull out, rinse, pat dry and coat with olive oil..
- Bring meat to room temperature. Then, season generously. Don't remove the butcher's twine..
- Bake at 400° on a lifted rack for 15 minutes..
- Reduce heat to 325° for 20 minutes per pound. This prime rib for its weight was cooked for 30 additional minutes to achieve rare. Or, cook until it's internal temperature is 120°. You'll definitely want her rare..
- Let her rest for 5 minutes. For this dish, the meat must bee rare. She'll finish cooking in your piping hot beef broth..
- Create your beef broth..
- Chop you're prime rib into small pieces from bone. Add to pot and add rib bone. You'll want that extra flavor. Don't add additional seasonings until this soup has come to s simmer for at least an hour. Otherwise you may over season..
- Simmer covered for 2.5 hours. You'll know it's ready when the prime rib melts in your mouth..
- Boil your [older] eggs by bringing them to a rolling boil. Then, turn off heat, cover pot sniff let eggs sit for 18 minutes. Place eggs in a bowl with cold water to stop the cooking process..
- Boil your thick spaghetti noodles in a separate pot with salt and a dash of oil as per manufactures directions..
- Pull out the rib bone and pick any meat from it. Place meat back in pot..
- Add your drained noodles to broth. Also, add chopped chives to taste..
- Serve with sides and garnishments. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mike's prime rib yakamein soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup: If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.