Creamy Sausage Pasta and Peppers.
creamy sausage pasta and peppers, Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Creamy Sausage Pasta and Peppers is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Creamy Sausage Pasta and Peppers is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook creamy sausage pasta and peppers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Sausage Pasta and Peppers:
- Prepare 1 packages of egg noodles.
- Make ready 1 of rope of smoked sausage (I used Johnsonville, but any brand will do).
- Take 2 of medium green peppers, cored and sliced into strips.
- Get 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Make ready 24 oz of alfredo sauce.
- Take 2 of garlic clove, minced.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper, to taste.
- Make ready 1 of cayanne pepper, to taste.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter, for sauteing onions and peppers.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
Steps to make Creamy Sausage Pasta and Peppers:
- Prepare the noodles according to the package (I add a bit of salt to the water when it boils, it helps to keep the pasta from sticking). Drain and set aside..
- While boiling the pasta, saute the onions in a saucepan. Add the peppers and garlic, stirring constantly..
- Slice the sausage and add to peppers and onions, stirring to keep from scorching..
- Once the sausage mixture is finished, remove from heat..
- Mix alfredo sauce into noodles and turn heat back on to low, stirring constantly. Add spices and mix well..
- Mix in peppers, onions, and sausage and combine. Add shredded cheese and stir until mixed. Serve hot and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy sausage pasta and peppers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your main meals should also contain fish such as salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will notice that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. You should also trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
Creamy Sausage Pasta and Peppers: For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.