Mike's BBQ Prime Rib Sandwiches & Summertime Sides.
mike's bbq prime rib sandwiches & summertime sides, Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Mike's BBQ Prime Rib Sandwiches & Summertime Sides is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's BBQ Prime Rib Sandwiches & Summertime Sides is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's bbq prime rib sandwiches & summertime sides using 32 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's BBQ Prime Rib Sandwiches & Summertime Sides:
- Take of ● For The Prime Rib, Chuck Or Rump Roast.
- Make ready 4 Pounds of Beef Roast Of Choice [5 pounds if bone in].
- Take as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Get of ● For The Beef Roast Dry Rub.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Course Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Crushed Dried Thyme.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Crushed Dried Oregano.
- Take of ● For The BBQ Sauce Base Sauté.
- Get 1 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- Make ready 1 of LG Jalapeño [chopped].
- Make ready 5 of LG Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine chopped].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Homemade BBQ Sauce [or use 17 ozs your favorite sauce].
- Get of Or, See Step #9 For An Easy Homemade BBQ Sauce.
- Take of ● For The Breads/Buns [slider buns work great as well].
- Take as needed of Your Choice Of Fresh Thick Rolls.
- Take as needed of Butter Or Garlic Herb Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Toppings & Sides.
- Take as needed of Fresh Thin Sliced White Onions [topping].
- Take as needed of Fresh Thin Sliced Red Onions [topping].
- Get as needed of Dill Pickle Slices [topping].
- Make ready as needed of Sliced Jalapeños [topping].
- Get as needed of Chilled Cole Slaw [topping or side].
- Prepare as needed of Seasoned Corn On The Cob [side].
- Get as needed of Bourbon Baked Beans [side].
- Get as needed of BBQ Baked Beans [side].
Steps to make Mike's BBQ Prime Rib Sandwiches & Summertime Sides:
- Rinse your roast and pat dry..
- Mix your dry rub well..
- Coat roast with olive oil and press dry rub tightly on roast. Top, bottom and sides. Use all..
- Roast at 400° on a lifted rack for the first 15 minutes. Then, reduce temperature to 325° for 25 minutes per pound uncovered. Know that if you feel your meat is too rare, you can always tighten it up during your BBQ Sauce simmer..
- Allow roast to sit for 5 minutes on counter. Then, cut your roast in large thin slices. Trim all fat and discard..
- Fine slice meat in thin manageable strips..
- Sauté your garlic, onions and pepper in olive oil until translucent. About 7 minutes. Be careful not to burn your garlic..
- Make your BBQ sauce or, use your favorite sauce. Sweet Baby Rays is one of the better ones out there on the market IMHO..
- HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE RECIPE 1-1/2 cups quality ketchup – 1/4 cup packed brown sugar – 1/2 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce – 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce – 2 tbsp dried mustard – 1 tsp liquid smoke – 1/2 tsp salt – 1 tsp granulated garlic powder – 1 tsp granulated onion powder- 1 tsp course ground black pepper. Double if needed. Simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add BBQ Sauce to your sauté. Simmer for 10 minutes covered. Stir occasionally..
- Add your thin sliced beef to BBQ Sauce and simmer for.20 minutes uncovered to thicken stirring occasionally..
- Pick your choice of fresh rolls but make certain they're sturdy enough to stand up to your heavy meats, sauce and toppings..
- Coat your bread with butter or, garlic herb butter. Toast or grill for 3 to 5 minutes at 325° or, until crispy..
- See my recipe under, "Mike's Bourbon Baked Beans." Or, "Mike's BBQ Baked Beans," if interested..
- See my recipe under "Mike's 5 Way Corn On The Cob," if interested..
- See my recipe under, "Mike's Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw," if interested..
- Or, "Mike's Chilly Summer Cole Slaw," if interested.
- Enjoy with stout or ice cold lager beer!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's bbq prime rib sandwiches & summertime sides recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the key food items that you have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. So that you can limit your fat intake you ought to cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
Mike's BBQ Prime Rib Sandwiches & Summertime Sides: If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.