Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray.
fresh made multi dip/salsa tray, Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fresh made multi dip/salsa tray using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray:
- Take of Guacamole Dip.
- Take 2 of Avocados.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Get 1 of small sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 of small jalapeno.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, garlic salt (to your taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Make ready of Mango Pineapple Salsa.
- Prepare 1 of mango.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh diced pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of purple onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of green/red bell pepper.
- Make ready 8 sprigs of cilantro (to your taste).
- Take of Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra vinegar olive oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready pinch of minced garlic.
- Take of Red Salsa.
- Take of (pick your favorite).
- Take of Corn Salsa.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen sweet corn.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced purple onion.
- Take 1 of diced tomato.
- Get of small amount of cilantro (to your taste).
- Take of salt & pepper (to your taste).
- Make ready pinch of garlic salt.
- Make ready of Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray:
- Guacamole Dip: place avocados, cut in half and remove seed, and place in medium sized bowl. Add rest of ingredients to avocados and mix/smash thoroughly..
- Mango Pineapple Salsa: place mango, cut and dice, place in medium sized bowl. Add rest of ingredients to mango and mix thoroughly..
- Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette: Puree cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, orange juice, salt, pepper and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Corn Salsa: Place bag of frozen corn in medium sized pan and cook on medium heat, dice 1/2 cup of purple onion, dice 1 tomato, add salt and pepper (to taste), pinch of garlic salt and place in medium sized bowl. Add heated corn to mixed bowl and refrigerate salsa..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fresh made multi dip/salsa tray recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will see that salmon can also be abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you decide to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will require for the day. Also before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray: If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.