Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta.
italian stuffed peppers w pasta, Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood
Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have italian stuffed peppers w pasta using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta:
- Make ready 4 of large bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Make ready 1 cup of steamed rice.
- Make ready 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- Get 2 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready To taste of pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Pasta (your choice) I use spaghetti, linguine, or Angel Hair.
Steps to make Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook rice.
- Boil water in a steamer sauce pan. Prepare peppers by cutting tops off them. Save tops to chop and cook in beef stuffing. Clean inside of peppers removing all seeds. Place in steamer and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes until they are hot and softer. Your choice how soft or crunchy you want them. Remember they will soften more in the baking process. Remove from heat and set aside..
- In skillet brown the beef. Drain any excess fat. Then add olive oil to keep moist and add additional flavor. Add 1/2 cup chopped parsley, chopped onions, 1 tbsp garlic, 1 tbsp, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper..
- Add rice to browned beef. Mix thoroughly. Set aside..
- In a saucepan add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, rest of chopped parsley, 1 tbsp granulated garlic, 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, salt, sugar, red pepper flakes, and EVOO. Heat for 6-8 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Place pepper cups in large baking dish. Fill each one completely with beef and rice mixture. Pour tomato sauce over peppers completely. Cover with foil. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes..
- Cook pasta to al dente in boiling water. Approximately 8-10 minutes..
- Remove peppers from oven. Remove foil and cover with mozzarella cheese. Bake in oven 5-10 minutes until golden brown..
- Serve peppers with a side of pasta as shown above. Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food italian stuffed peppers w pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you would like to be in a better mood. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta: If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.