Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread. Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce Chicken kabobs is the Greek version of meat on a stick. In this recipe, the chicken kabobs are served with a cucumber-dill sauce called tzatziki.
These Greek Chicken Kabobs are so juicy and full of flavor. The chicken kabobs are marinated in Greek Yogurt, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, red Make a homemade Tzatziki sauce. It is made with Greek Yogurt, olive oil, cucumber, dill, garlic, and lemon juice.
mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread, The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce Chicken kabobs is the Greek version of meat on a stick. In this recipe, the chicken kabobs are served with a cucumber-dill sauce called tzatziki.
Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread using 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread:
- Make ready of ● For The Brined Chicken [brine 24 hours].
- Prepare 3 Pounds of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Take 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion.
- Make ready of ● For The Chicken Marinade [1 tsp a piece or to taste].
- Make ready of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of Ground Cumin.
- Get of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of White Pepper.
- Take of Lemon Pepper.
- Make ready 4 Dashes of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Make ready of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion.
- Make ready of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take of Dried Oregano.
- Make ready of ● For The Tatziki Sauce.
- Get 1 Pound of Sour Cream.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Oikos Plain Greek Yougart.
- Make ready 2 of EX LG Firm Cucumber [de-seeded – fully drained].
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill.
- Prepare of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [as needed].
- Prepare of Bell Peppers [green – red – orange – yellow – 1 1/2" chop].
- Take of Red Onions [quartered].
- Prepare of Brown Mushrooms [left whole].
- Take of White Onions [quartered].
- Take of White Mushrooms [left whole].
- Take of Yellow Zucchini [rounds].
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes [all colors].
- Get of ● For The Sides / Toppers.
- Prepare of Lemon Wedges.
- Take Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take of ● For The Bread [grilled].
- Prepare of Naan Bread.
- Prepare of Flour Tortillas.
The key is to squeeze out as much. Tzatziki Sauce is a lusciously creamy, flavorful sauce or dip that is HEALTHY and EASY! Tzatziki Sauce is a versatile condiment that will make all If you love Greek food, you are familiar with tzatziki sauce and probably order extra sides of it with your kabobs and gyros. If not, let me introduce you to.
Instructions to make Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread:
- Brine your chicken in ice water, 1/2 cup salt,1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp granulated garlic and 2 tbsp granulated onion powder for 24 hours..
- Make your Tatziki Sauce. Shredded cucumbers with sea salt draining pictured. Then heavily drained thru cheese cloth..
- For your Tatziki Sauce..
- Mix everything in the Tatziki Sauce section together and chill well..
- Drain your chicken and pat dry..
- Add garlic olive oil with all seasonings, mix and marinate for 2 hours in fridge..
- Fully marinated chicken pictured..
- Gather your fresh vegetables. Chop all at 1 1/2" pieces..
- Gather your Naan Bread or flour tortillas and ready it for a quick grilling. Just enough to char them..
- Grill vegetables on top and meat on open flame bottom. Allow the juices from your vegetables to drip on your meat..
- Fully cooked / charred meat and vegetables pictured.
Tzatziki sauce: Homemade or store-bought works (though of course homemade is best!). Continue to scroll down to recipe box for ingredient measurements. Place chicken in bag or bowl, cover with mixture and marinate: Place chicken in a gallon size resealable bag, pour olive oil mixture over. Chicken souvlaki is another word for seasoned Greek kabobs and they make a nice appetizer when dipped into homemade tzatziki sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki Sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. Now when you elect to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. Furthermore before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.