Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers.
mike's two way grilled chicken skewers, The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's two way grilled chicken skewers using 53 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers:
- Make ready of ● For The Protein.
- Prepare 4 Pounds of Fresh Fat Free Chicken Breasts [brined then cubed].
- Take of ● For The Brine.
- Take as needed of Water & Ice.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Make ready of ● For The Siriacha Skewers [equal parts sirichas].
- Get as needed of Siriacha Hot Sauce.
- Take as needed of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Get as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of ● For The Turkish Scewers.
- Get as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat chicken].
- Get 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Dried Dill Weed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dried Chives.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Cilantro.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare of ● For The Breads [olive oil coated & grilled].
- Make ready as needed of 6" Pita Bread.
- Make ready as needed of 6" Garlic Naan Bread.
- Prepare as needed of 6" Flour Tortillas.
- Get of ● For The Vegetable Scewers & Bread Toppings [as needed].
- Get of Firm Tomatoes [sliced & halved – for your bread].
- Get of Thin 6" Cucumber Spears [for your bread topping].
- Prepare of Fine Shreadded Lettuce [for your bread topping].
- Prepare of Red Onions [chop in 1" squares].
- Take of White Onions [chop in 1" squares].
- Get of Bell Peppers [chop in 1" squares].
- Get of Black Olives [for the bread topping].
- Get of Brown Or White Mushrooms [for bread topping].
- Make ready of Lemon Wedges.
- Take of Green Onions [thin lengths for your bread topping].
- Get of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [for your bread topping].
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Cilantro [for you bread topping].
- Get Leaves of Fresh Parsley [for your bread topping].
- Take of ● For The Sides/Options [as needed].
- Take of Siricha Sauces [hot and garlic].
- Make ready of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Get of Tatziki [see my detailed recipe or easy recipe under my profile].
- Get of Sour Cream.
Steps to make Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers:
- Brine four one pound fat free chicken breasts in 35° ice water..
- Add 1/2 cup salt, 1/2 cup sugar 1 tbsp granulated garlic and 1 tbsp granulated onion for 2 hours..
- Cut breasts into 1.5" even cubes for even grilling..
- Separate chicken cubes evenly in to two large Ziplock bags and season. Marinate both for 1 hour or longer. Reserve any oils and Siriacha Chili mixtures for grilling/coating later..
- Siriacha Hot Chili Sauce and Siriacha Chili Garlic Sauce pictured..
- Chop all desired vegetables..
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 5 minutes. Or, you can use metal skewers. Thread chicken on skewers with a 2.5" onion slice in between each chicken cube for flavor and even grilling..
- Grill for 7 to 10 minutes [or until juices run clear] and make sure you get a good char on each. Don't over grill tho. Coat with reserved Siriachas and Garlic olive oil as they grill. Know that the Siriacha Skewers will be much hotter with the additional sauce at finish..
- Feel free to grill your vegetables as well for 7 to 10 minutes on indirect heat. Just lightly coat with olive oil and listed seasonings if so..
- Grill breads until charred. Just coat lightly with olive oil before..
- Wrap chicken up in 6"Naan or 6" flour tortillas..
- Serve on grilled Naan bread or flour tortillas. Construct with the vegetables you and your guests desire. Enjoy! Especially with ice cold beers in thick frosty mugs!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mike's two way grilled chicken skewers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. Now when you elect to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will require for the day. To be able to minimize your fat intake you ought to cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers: By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.