Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bean dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bean Dip is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Bean Dip is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bean dip using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bean Dip:
- Get of Non-oil Dressing Ingredients.
- Take 1/4 tsp of crushed pepper flakes.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get to taste of Freshly crushed brown pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Get of Vegetables.
- Make ready 1 can of black beans, rinsed/drained.
- Get 1 package of frozen corn (baby sweet/white preferred).
- Make ready 1 bunch of scallions, chopped.
- Take 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Take of Oils.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of olive oil.
Instructions to make Bean Dip:
- Mix all dressing ingredients except oils.
- Prepare vegetables.
- Once honey/salt is dissolved, add oils to dressing.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and mix.
- Serve with chips (tortilla chips are best).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food bean dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were simply anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you are well aware that it helps you to lift your moods as well!
Bean Dip: You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!