Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health
In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. Ingesting these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. This in turn will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, thai curry chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thai curry chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Thai curry chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai curry chicken using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai curry chicken:
- Prepare 2 cans coconut milk
- Get 2/3 pack Mae ploy yellow curry
- Make ready 1 puck palm sugar (sub 1/3 cup golden brown sugar)
- Get 1 red bell pepper
- Get 1 orange bell pepper
- Prepare 1 yellow bell pepper
- Take 2 medium onions
- Prepare 4 carrots
- Make ready 4-5 chicken breast or 8 - 10 boned chicken thighs
- Take 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- Take 2 tablespoons salt
- Make ready 2 tablespoons fresh cracked black pepper
- Prepare 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Take 4 med yellow potatoes
- Make ready 2 bay leaves
- Make ready 1 teaspoon lime juice
Instructions to make Thai curry chicken:
- Cut chicken in to roughly 1.5 inch cubes
- Cut peppers in to strips removing seeds.
- Dice onions to 1.5 centimeter peices.
- Peel and cut carrots to half centimeter coins at a slight angle
- Peel and cut potatoes in to roughly 1 inch cubes. (White potatoes can subbed but yellow potatoes seem to hold up better.)
- Add 1/2 of vegetable oil, onion, and carrots to medium heat pan. Brown until onions are starting to caramelize. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add chicken, salt, and fresh cracked pepper. Fry chicken until staring to brown.
- Add remaining vegetable oil, curry paste, and half (2 table spoons) of fish sauce. Heat until curry paste starts to turn into a sauce. Add 1 can of coconut milk and 2 Bay leafs
- Simmer 5 minutes, add potatoes, and onions and carrots set aside earlier. Add palm sugar puck, simmer for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally making sure puck doesn't burn.
- Add bell peppers, second can of coconut milk, remaining fish sauce (2 tablespoons), and 1 teaspoon lime juice. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until peppers are desired tenderness.
- Serve with any GOOD RICE. I prefer Basmatti rice but any good rice will do. NOT INSTANT RICE!!!
So One great feature of green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we are living in. We need to take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. Most people think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to trade in your worn out body for a new one. You need to take care of yourself while you can do so. Your body cannot work correctly if it fails to have the right nutrition.