Southern-Spiced Chicken with Potato Salad & Maple Green Beans.
southern-spiced chicken with potato salad & maple green beans, Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat
Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Southern-Spiced Chicken with Potato Salad & Maple Green Beans is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Southern-Spiced Chicken with Potato Salad & Maple Green Beans is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook southern-spiced chicken with potato salad & maple green beans using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Southern-Spiced Chicken with Potato Salad & Maple Green Beans:
- Prepare 2 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Make ready 3/4 lb. of Golden Potatoes.
- Get 1/2 oz. of Sweet Piquante Peppers.
- Make ready 2 tbsps of Spicy Maple Syrup.
- Make ready 6 oz. of Green Beans.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Creamy Mustard Sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Southern Spice Blend.
- Get of Southern Spice Blend.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Get of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready of Ground Yellow Mustard.
- Get of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
Instructions to make Southern-Spiced Chicken with Potato Salad & Maple Green Beans:
- Fill a medium pot with salted water; cover and heat to boiling on high..
- Wash and dry the fresh produce..
- Medium dice the potatoes..
- Roughly chop the peppers..
- Peel and roughly chop 2 cloves of garlic..
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels; season on both sides with salt, pepper, and up to half the spice blend..
- In a medium pan (nonstick, if you have one), heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil on medium-high until hot..
- Add the seasoned chicken. Cook 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until browned and cooked through..
- Leaving any browned bits (or fond) in the pan, transfer to a cutting board. Cover with foil to keep warm..
- While the chicken cooks, add the diced potatoes to the pot of boiling water. Cook 15 to 17 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork..
- Turn off the heat. Drain thoroughly and return to the pot..
- Add the creamy mustard sauce, chopped peppers, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and a pinch of the remaining spice blend (you will have extra). Season with salt and pepper; stir to combine..
- To the pan of reserved fond, add 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil; heat on medium-high until hot..
- Add the green beans; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add the chopped garlic; cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until slightly softened..
- Add half the spicy maple syrup (carefully, as the liquid may splatter) and 1 tablespoon of water; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, 1 to 2 minutes, or until the green beans are lightly browned and the liquid has cooked off. Turn off the heat..
- Slice the cooked chicken crosswise..
- Serve the sliced chicken with the cooked green beans and potato salad. Drizzle the chicken with the remaining spicy maple syrup..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food southern-spiced chicken with potato salad & maple green beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will recognize that salmon is additionally rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you decide to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will need for the day. You should also trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
Southern-Spiced Chicken with Potato Salad & Maple Green Beans: By following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.