Lunchtime Chicken Fajita Bowls w/ Mexican white sauce. A favorite at our Mexican nights in Different flavor from the usual chicken fajitas, but very tangy! If desired, serve with warm tortillas. This is my easy and spicy Mexican chicken fajitas.
Combine the chili powder, cumin, satl, oregano, garlic powder and onion powder in a bowl. If you don't have these spices, you can also substitute your favorite taco seasoning blend. Make Mexican night healthy with these chicken fajita quinoa bowls featuring spiced-up chicken, sautéed peppers and a creamy avocado goat cheese sauce.
lunchtime chicken fajita bowls w/ mexican white sauce, Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
Use Food to Elevate Your Mood
A favorite at our Mexican nights in Different flavor from the usual chicken fajitas, but very tangy! If desired, serve with warm tortillas. This is my easy and spicy Mexican chicken fajitas.
Lunchtime Chicken Fajita Bowls w/ Mexican white sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Lunchtime Chicken Fajita Bowls w/ Mexican white sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lunchtime chicken fajita bowls w/ mexican white sauce using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lunchtime Chicken Fajita Bowls w/ Mexican white sauce:
- Make ready 3 of large boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of purple onion.
- Make ready 1 of green pepper.
- Take 1 of sweet pepper.
- Make ready 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- Make ready 1 can of black beans.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Misc. seasoning blend (I used Tony Chachere's creole blend).
- Make ready strips of Tortilla chip.
- Make ready of sauce—-.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of miracle whip.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Take 1 dash of lime juice.
- Take 1/2 packet of ranch dressing mix.
- Get 1-2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1 pinch of oregano.
- Make ready of Fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of black pepper.
I know I've talked about the service several times before, but I wanted to mention it again because I still love using it. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla.
Steps to make Lunchtime Chicken Fajita Bowls w/ Mexican white sauce:
- Prep the peppers and onion by cutting them into strips, about 1/2 inch thick. Lay everything out on a cookie sheet lined with foil, chicken in the middle, peppers on one end and onions on the other. Drizzle everything with the olive oil and toss a little bit so it's all coated. Sprinkle peppers and onions with a pinch of salt and pepper. Sprinkle the chicken with your misc. seasoning..
- Bake on middle oven rack at 375 for 30-40 minutes (depending on how thick the chicken boobs are) Make the rice according to package directions. I used jasmine rice. — while that's cooking, make the sauce..
- Sauce- again, this sauce makes the whole thing. This sauce is the robin to Batman. The Louise to Thelma. The Mallory to Mickey. The gravy to KFC's mashed potatoes… you get the idea.. In a separate container combine the milk, miracle whip and sour cream. Add the dash of lime juice. Whip with a fork till it's all combined. Add all the spice ingredients and whip again to combine. Add the fresh cilantro last and just let it relax on top. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Mix.
- Side note about the sauce. I didn't use actual measurements for anything when making mine, so this is just a guideline. Keep tasting and adjusting accordingly. I like spicy, bold flavor. Also you're looking for the consistency to be a tad thicker than milk..
- Ok. When the oven is done let everything cool enough to handle with your bare hands. Slice the chicken across the grain. Now we build the bowls..
- I made 4 portions out of this and honestly it was a lot of food haha probably could've made 5 instead but I only had 4 Tupperware containers. Don't forget to drain the corn and black beans. Lay out a layer of tortilla strips (yes they will lose their crunch but that's what I wanted. Just the corn tortilla flavor) Next, a layer of rice. In one corner a couple spoons of corn. The other corner, some of the onion. Another corner, black beans. In the last corner some of the pepper strips..
- Sprinkle all of it with a bit more of the spice blend. Garnish with fresh cilantro. They should somewhat resemble the photo. Now lunches are ready for the week! Bring a separate container of the sauce and you're set!.
- When reheating this at work, I microwave for about a minute, cut up the chicken into bite size pieces, mix it all together and finish reheating. THEN drizzle the white sauce all over it. One round of cooking and you've got a weeks worth of home cooked lunches your coworkers will be jealous of you over!—– P.S (search "sheet pan chicken" on YouTube and there's a cool little minute long demo of the oven part of this, which inspired this recipe).
These easy Ranch-Chicken Fajita Bowls are made with delicious strips of chicken, peppers and onions tossed with ranch dressing and served with rice. How Long Do These Chicken Fajita Bowls Take To Make? If you're running out of time, make this A. Make the fajitas using the same directions found on the package of the original seasoning mix This is the spicy sauce that comes on your Gordita or Chalupa at Taco Bell. But the only way to get Sliced chicken breast, romaine lettuce, pico de gallo, tortilla strips, and cotija cheese make up El Pollo.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lunchtime chicken fajita bowls w/ mexican white sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The beauty of salmon is that together with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will require for the day. To be able to reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
Lunchtime Chicken Fajita Bowls w/ Mexican white sauce: For those who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed
foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.