Corned Beef and Cabbage.
corned beef and cabbage, Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood
Corned Beef and Cabbage is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Corned Beef and Cabbage is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have corned beef and cabbage using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corned Beef and Cabbage:
- Get 1 of Corned Beef brisket (with the spice packet).
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of Guinness black lager beer.
- Make ready 2.5 cups of Water.
- Get 1 of Onion sliced.
- Take 6 of Garlic cloves smashed.
- Make ready of Creole mustard.
- Get 3 of Tblsp butter.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Get of Red potatoes (small).
- Make ready of Green Cabbage sliced.
- Get of Thyme.
- Prepare of Bayleaves.
- Take of Whole grain mustard dipping sauce (optional).
Steps to make Corned Beef and Cabbage:
- Place the onion, garlic, and butter in the pot.
- Place your brisket (fat side down) on top of that with the lifting handles.
- Rub Creole mustard all over the top of brisket and add the spice packet.
- Next pour your beer and water in the sides (I only had Coors light).
- Close the pot and make sure you put the valve in the sealing position and set it for 120 minutes on pressure cook (I had a 4.10 pound brisket).
- Once the brisket is done lift it out of the pot to rest and cover with foil.
- Next add in your potatoes, carrots, cabbage, bay leaves and thyme, close the lid and set on pressure cook for 3 minutes.
- When that is done serve together with the brisket and ENJOY 😊😋.
- Don't forget to cut against the grain !!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food corned beef and cabbage recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your main meals should also include fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to limit your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
Corned Beef and Cabbage: By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.